“The greatest crisis that America faces today is the chronic disease epidemic in America’s children.” – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Over half of American children are suffering from one or more chronic illness
- Cancer is the SECOND leading cause of death in children. 43 children are diagnosed with cancer per day. 5 children die of cancer per day. The average age of diagnosis is age 6.
- Diagnosis of ADHD has never been higher
- 40 years ago, 1 in 10,000 children had autism, now it’s 1 in 3
- 1 in 5 kindergartners has asthma
- Suicide is now the second leading cause of death for teens and young adults
- Fertility rates are at the lowest levels ever recorded
Instead of feeling powerless, take back your power to be the gatekeeper of your home. Heal your body, your family’s bodies, and give yourself and your family the best chance at your best life.
Breaking Through – Nutrition for Healing
Breaking through the symptoms of Autism, Allergies, Asthma, ADD, ADHD, Autoimmune disease, IBS, IBD, and more, for optimal health and wellness.
This intensive course is for parents working to heal their children as well as people of all ages looking to heal themselves.
Learn how to heal your body naturally, to break free from life-long chronic symptoms.
It is my hope that this course will provide you with everything you need to jump into healing your child and your family. I have brought together over 12 years of research into this course which will take you through the basics of eating for health, detoxifying your home and body, healing your gut, biomedical testing, supplements for healing, and the most common healing diets and when, why, how, and how long to implement them. I will provide you with information, knowledge, and tools on how to decide where to start with your child’s healing. You will be provided with an Eating for Health meal plan, 64 recipes, school lunch and snack ideas, shopping lists, and discounted supplements for healing and health. We will talk camel’s milk, B12 injections, detoxifying your home, reducing your toxic burden, essential oils, phenols, FODMAPS, salicylates, oxalates, amines, glutamate, and more. After struggling with finding all of the information, wading through it, making sense of it, and implementing it for my daughter and family, it has been my goal to create a safe place where parents have access to a summary and crash course in steps for healing their children and themselves.
This course will be available to you ONLINE from anywhere, anytime. Whether you are ready to jump in with both feet and want to devour the lessons for 9 hours straight, whether you want to take your time and watch one lesson per week, or however you choose to make your way through this course.
After teaching elementary school for 14 years, becoming a mom of three, and healing my daughter from regressive autism, and myself from Irritable Bowel Syndrome through nutrition, supplementation, and biomedical intervention, I became passionate about aiding all children and adults in healing their bodies through nourishing foods, supplements, and healthy lifestyle choices. I have been a TACA (Talk About Curing Autism) mentor since 2010, volunteering my time helping parents navigate the methods of healing their children from autism. With a Master’s Degree in Education, a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, and as a Certified Nutrition Consultant with certificates in BioIndividual Nutrition, BioIndividual Nutrition for Children, and Holistic Nutrition, I am passionate in providing individualized guidance and support for optimal health and healing of all people.
Breaking Through – Nutrition for Healing includes 4 online modules, 17 lessons, handouts, 64 gluten/dairy/soy free recipes, a shopping list, cheat sheets, book recommendations, and more
You will have access to almost 9 hours of video lessons where I will walk you through everything you need to know to begin preventing, reducing and eliminating symptoms, and freeing yourself from a lifetime of illness.
Module 1 – Eating for Health – The basics of eating for health. What are macronutrients, micronutrients, phytonutrients, booster foods, what to eat more of, what to avoid, tips for busy moms and families, school lunch and snack ideas, healing the gut, and more!
- Lesson 1 – The Basics – in addition to the video lesson, this lesson includes a sample meal plan, 64 recipes, book recommendations, school lunch and snack ideas, a shopping list, soaking and sprouting handout, and more.
- Lesson 2 – Macronutrients
- Lesson 3 – Micronutrients and Stress
- Lesson 4 – Healing the Gut with Camel’s Milk
- Lesson 5 – Healing the Gut
Module 2 – Environmental Toxicity and Reducing Your Toxic Burden – Learn about easy steps you can take to detoxify your home and body. From EMF’s, to cookware, eliminating plastic, the power of houseplants, furniture, household items, cleaning supplies, skin, hair, and body care, laundry detergent, dish soap, filtered water and everything in between. Easy recommendations for ditching and switching your products.
- Lesson 1 – Reducing Your Toxic Burden – in addition to the video lesson includes a handout on some of the most common dangerous chemicals in household products and how to avoid them. Also includes links to safe products to switch out common items in your home which may be contributing to illness
- Lesson 2 – Detoxification and Essential Oils – in addition to the video lesson includes a handout on the basics of essential oils
Module 3 – Biomedical Assessments, Lab Testing and Supplements for Health and Healing – Learn about the most common lab assessments, what they test for, and where and how to get them done. Learn about the most basic supplements for health and healing. Get access to the best quality, discounted professional supplements along with how and why to use them.
- Lesson 1 – Biomedical Assessments and Lab Testing
- Lesson 2 – Supplements for Health and Healing – in addition to the video lesson includes Methyl B12 handout – learn the benefits of and differences between sublingual, injections, and other forms of supplemental B12
- Also includes a 10% discount on professional grade supplements for health and healing
Module 4 – Healing Diets – Learn about the 10 most common healing diets, when, why, and how to implement them. Learn to identify which healing diets your child may benefit from, and how to implement them with your child.
- Lesson 1 – An Overview of Healing Diets – in addition to the video lesson includes handouts on determining the best healing diet based on most common symptoms and based on certain reactions
- Lesson 2 – Gluten Free, Dairy/Casein Free, Soy Free Diet – in addition to the video lesson includes Gluten Free Success handout
- Lesson 3 – Grain Free Diets – GAPS/SCD, Paleo, Ketogenic – in addition to the lesson includes handout on implementing the SCD/GAPS diet
- Lesson 5 – Anti-Yeast Diet, Body Ecology Diet– in addition to the lesson includes handout on candida overgrowth
- Lesson 4 – Low Oxalate Diet – in addition to the lesson includes handout on implementing a low oxalate diet
- Lesson 6 – Food Sensitivity, Elimination, Rotation Diets
- Lesson 7 – Low FODMAPS Diet – in addition to the lesson includes handout on implementing a low FODMAPS diet
- Lesson 8 – Low Phenol Diets, Feingold/Failsafe Diet – in addition to the lesson includes handout on implementing the SCD/GAPS diet
Kind Words . . .
Feedback from my Eating for Health class participants (Eating for Health is included in Breaking Through – Nutrition for Healing):
- My tummy is flat!”
- “No more bloating”
- “I’ve learned so much”
- “This class was sooooo worth it!!!”
- “I feel so much better”
- “I’m sleeping way better than I have in a LONG time!”
- “As a result go participating run Amy’s Eating for Health class, so many things have improved – my skin is healing, I have been sleeping so much better, I have way less bloating, so much more energy, a clearer head, the list goes on and on.”
My son is less anxious, he is more comfortable allowing people into his space, he is more relaxed. He is sleeping better and doing less self-injurious behaviors. He is responding to his name again, he is a happier baby, getting back to the boy we knew before everything got flipped upside down.
He initiated social interaction twice. He has never done that. His brother always plays with the kids in the neighborhood, but he has never interacted with them, he was so happy playing with them.
My son willingly gave me kisses for the first time in his life! Not only did he give me kisses, he also gave them to his dad, his brother, his grandma and grandpa, and he’s giving HUGS!
He started using the word “mama” appropriately!
He started using intonation appropriately!
He’s following directions willingly and happily!
He’s waving hi and bye!
He’s trying to blow kisses!
He’s saying 5 words consistently and adding more and more each week!
He’s sharing toys!
His aggression is nearly gone!
He’s gesturing, signing, and mimicking!
He’s enjoying being around people and socializing!
He’s laughing, smiling, and having fun!
My son’s speech is improving every day from the recommendations you talk about. It’s amazing. The changes benefit him, his cognitive health, but my family’s too! My son is surprising me every day! It makes me cry! I’m so happy. I am enjoying the clean eating. I had to share my feedback because the world needs to know that you are the real deal! You are a fabulous educator and passionate advocate! Thank you Amy! – Natalia
Amy is an amazing educator, she has so much knowledge, passion, and she has helped me so much with chronic issues I was dealing with for years, that my doctor was unable to help me with. I no longer suffer with chronic skin issues. Not only am I not suffering physically, but the emotional toll it takes to have chronic issues that no doctor can help you with is emotionally draining. Physically and emotionally I am a new person. I am so thankful for Amy’s knowledge, guidance, education, and support. – Eva
Amy goes out of her way to share knowledge she has gained through formal schooling, her own personal struggles with health and healing, her struggles with her daughter, everything she has learned in healing herself and her family, and everything she has learned in helping others heal for the past 12 years. Her goal is to empower others to take control of their health and realize how much control they have over their own health. From the moment I met her she has helped me in every aspect of my life. From eliminating my chronic migraines, to detoxifying my home and body, to losing so much weight simply by focusing on health. She is a huge supporter and cheerleader passing on knowledge, resources, information, and more every moment that she’s awake. My life is transformed thanks to her! Her passion for educating is unparalleled! She is the best teacher and mentor! – Jessica