Who loves pumpkin pie? I sure do! And of course my pumpkin pie is always gluten, dairy, and soy free! Enjoy this gluten, dairy, and soy free Pumpkin Pie recipe featuring Young Living oils! Don’t have Young Living oils? Use organic spices instead or order some below!
• 2/3 cup organic sugar or sweetener of choice
• 2 drops Young Living Cinnamon Bark oil
• 2 drops Young Living Nutmeg oil
• 2 drops Young Living Clove oil
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 15 oz can of organic pumpkin
• 2 organic pastured eggs
• 1 cup organic full-fat canned coconut milk
• 1 recipe gluten-free pie crust of choice, unbaked – see options below
• Preheat the oven to 425 F.
• In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the filling until smooth and fully combined.
• Pour filling into the unbaked pie shell – pouring any extra filling into ramekins if needed.
• Bake for 15 minutes. Place a pie shield or tin foil over the top edges of the pie if desired.
• Reduce the heat to 350 F and bake for another 40-50 minutes until the custard is set.
• Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours.
• Refrigerate for longer storage.
*Recipe Notes* If your canned coconut milk has the fat as a solid on the top, scoop the solid/pour the solid and liquid parts into a glass measuring cup. Heat slightly so the solid part becomes liquid, whisk to combine. Then you can measure out the 1 cup of coconut milk needed for this recipe accurately.
Favorite gluten free pie crust mixes:
1. ARNEL’S ORIGINALS GOOD & GLUTEN FREE – All Purpose Flour & Pie Crust Mix, Gluten free, Organic***